Movie review score
5

1-Debbie Gibson - I Get Lost In Your Eyes
2-Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
3-Lionel Richie - Stuck On You
4-Dionne Warwick - That's What Friends Are For (Gladys Knight, Stevie Wonder, Elton John)
5-Gino Vanelli - Living Inside Myself
6-Jon Secada - Just Another Day
7-Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down
8-Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson - The Closer I Get To You
9-Elton jonh - Sacrifice
10-Jefferson Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
11-Kool and The Gang - Cherish The Love
12-Atlantic star-Always
13- George Michael - Careless Whisper
14- Debbie Gibson - Foolish Beat
15-Klymaxx - I miss you
16-Bryan ferry- Slave to love
17-James Ingram- Just Once
18- Peter Cetera -The next time I fall
19-Air Supply - Lonely Is The Night
20-Barry White - Just the way you are

Tamanho: 85,8 MB
Formato: Mp3
Servidor: EasyShare

Leave a Reply